Sun Valley Limited – Response to the COVID 19 Crisis
In these challenging times we wanted to take this opportunity to share the steps that Sun Valley Ltd. is taking to maintain our commitment to customers, partners, and importantly, to protect the health and safety of our employees.
We believe that a measured and coordinated approach to this new, challenging reality is critical as we begin to navigate the coming weeks and months. We want you to know that we are continuing to work hard to maintain supply of product to our customers.
Our first priority is to our employees and to keep them safe and well and to this end we have introduced remote working and new production procedures to support our staff.
We remain very much ‘open for business’
We have been supplying nut snacks to British business for over 70 years and we continue to work hard to ensure all requirements are met. We remain committed to providing a strong level of availability and maintaining business as usual to the best of our abilities.
We continue to operate our production smoothly, while keeping our people safe
Our priority is to keep our employees safe and well and to this end we have introduced some remote working and new production processes to support our staff. This should not impact on your day-to-day interface with Sun Valley. We are committed to continuing to provide an effective level of service and we are confident that we can do this.
FOR OUR WHOLESALE CUSTOMER
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS AND ISSUES OVER PAYMENT OR STOCK YOU MUST CONTACT SUN VALLEY AT YOUR SOONEST OPPORTUNITY TO ADVISE US OF PAYMENT OR SALES DIFFICULTIES. WITH REGARDS TO STOCK MANAGEMENT PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE FRIDAY 3RD APRIL WITH A LIST OF ALL RECENTLY PURCHASED STOCK. PLEASE SPEAK TO YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
Sadly as a result of the need to work remotely we are no longer able to offer direct sales or online sales. We will be in touch when this service resumes and we can once again offer you the best in nut snacking.
We are keen to try and support our customers. These are very difficult times for you and we would point you to the many sources of support which are available:
- A good source of information for pubs is the BII website which has many links to useful websites:
- Explore the options for business/employer support from the Government to help with cash flow concerns and allow you to pay your invoices. This includes a package of measures to support businesses including:
- a Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
- a Statutory Sick Pay relief package for SME’s
- a 12-month business rates holiday
- small business grant funding of £10,000
- grant funding of £25,000
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Bank of England lending facility to help support liquidity in larger firms
- HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
We understand that the challenges we all face are extremely testing and unchartered.
Sun Valley are grateful for all our customers loyal support over the years, and we will do our best to support you through the crisis.
We hope you will all remain safe and healthy during the epidemic and look forward to working with you going forward.
Should you wish to contact us please call our customer Service team on 0800 917 8181 or email us at email@example.com.
Jim of Kent ....... Sun Valley say "Peanut Perfection" on the pack and I have to agree with them; if you like salted peanuts go on and spoil yourself with some of Sun Valley's finest!
Chilli Nuts - quality nuts. Some chilli nuts are more about heat than flavour, but these are an excellent mix of hotness and a delightful savoury assault on your taste buds. Excellent value too.
Michael Candy - These are the best Wasabi flavoured peanuts, in my opinion, available. We first had these in our local hostelery and became addicted.